Our wide range of services cover both combi & conventional boilers. In addition to installation, we offer ongoing maintenance and a full boiler service across Chelmsford & beyond. This helps ensure you’ve got a fully functioning boiler over time.
Importance of Gas Safe Boiler Service
In households across Chelmsford & the surrounding area a faulty boiler could wasting you money on energy & could also begin leaking poisonous carbon monoxide.
In addition a regular Gas Safe boiler service is a good idea for a number of reasons:
Proactive – we spot the things that might go wrong and fix them before they actually go wrong.
Confidence – You can rest assured that you’ve minimised the chances of an unexpected fault
Gas Safe – As a Gas Safe certified engineer we care for your safety and assurance
Guarantee Protection – Boiler guarantees generally require the boiler to be serviced annually
What happens during the service?
- Inspection the boiler & controls to check that they work properly.
- Inspection the boiler for corrosion & leaks.
- Removal the boiler casing & check the main components.
- We check the gas pressure.
- Testing the flue to ensure it isn’t emitting any unsafe fumes e.g. carbon monoxide.
- Cleaning the parts (where our tests indicate it’s required).
- Replacing the casing back and check the seals.
- We leave you with a checklist of information about your boiler’s service.
All our engineers are on the Gas Safe Register
You can trust us to service your boiler properly. I’m approved by the Gas Safe Register. This is the official registration body of the UK that protects the public against unqualified engineers & unsafe gas work
Our experience in the boiler maintenance industry allows us to provide high levels of customer service to each of our clients.